Dear followers, long time without writing any news! Our fault, we have been enjoying some holidays in Spain, visiting our friends and participating in a lot of activities. Good stuff in general. See some remarkable activities below :
- There was a “Surprise Party” for Obijuan in MakerSpace Madrid. Amazing initiative from his followers.
- New presentations / workshops were done:
- First PrintBots with Open FPGA were born
- We had a rural meeting in Pinos del Valle ! Jesus couldn’t join us but next time we will try to meet the four of us together.
- Delivery of batch2-second part was complete.
And the future is bringing us more good news. We are almost to receive the third batch of boards. We will ship 240 units during September and hopefully we will have enough stock to cover Q4.
Areas where we are investing time are:
- How to improve the manufacturing process. Eladio got his pick&place machine
- Running Arduino inside the IceZum Alambra
- Progress on the IceStudio IDE, planning new features for the next releases.
- Alhambrabits organization under GitHub Alhambra-bits
But most important thing we were able to enjoy holidays and charge our batteries for the rest of the year. We hope you had the opportunity to do the same. We keep in touch, more news with batch 3.1 coming soon
La Herradura – Granada – Spain (Aug-2017)