Here we are sharing again our latest and exciting news.
- Last week was the FOSDEM 2018 and Juan and Jesus were there talking about IceStudio and OpenFPGAs.
- Graphic design tools for Open Source FPGAs (Presentation , Video )
- Funny digital electronics with Open Source FPGAs (Presentation, Video )
- New IceStudio 0.3.2-beta is available.
- It is including Tiny FPGA support along other things.
- We are in release process but beta is available now.
- Enrollment to Obijuan’s Jedi Academy is closed until next season. Tutorial is at at 25% and we are 134 participants.
- We had our first “Rural Technology Visit” at Mareldem.
- Franky was born … and replicated a lot of times 😉
- Workshop: How to design in 3D with FreeCad. Juan González Gómez at CTIFMadridCap.
- New web(*)
(*) One change was the newsletter tool. We hope that works and all of you get notified.