Icestudio is a graphic IDE for open FPGAs. It includes drivers configuration, toolchain installation, graphical design, build, verification and loading into the FPGA hardware board.
- Compatible with different FPGA kits : IceZum Alhambra, iCEStick, TinyFPGA,… (full list)
- Multi-platform application available for GNU/Linux, Windows and Mac OS DMG.
- Expandable with custom blocks and collections.
- Multi language : English, Spanish, French, …
- Export to Verilog, PCF, Testbench, GTKWave, BLIF, ASC, Bitstream
- Board rules, error detection, FPGA resources, …
- Built on top of the Icestorm project.